Who wouldn’t like to earn extra cash, especially if it takes just a few minutes?
With a bunch of Reward sites popping up every day, its tough to weed out the scammers. Who would want to waste their resources and time on a system that’s isn’t reliable? No one would!
I’ve been looking for legit ways to make money while working from home and in this process I came across several sites where I’ve actually made money.
It isn’t tough to find work at home online jobs that aren’t scams. Many people see working at home as the Holy Grail of job perks and thanks to the Internet, it’s totally possible!
Recently, I stumbled upon one more reward site, thought of giving it a try to then post a review.
That brings us to today’s topic of concern, Wondough!
Let’s find out, What’s this reward site all about? Is it Legit or Scam?
… So that you can quickly decide upon whether your time spent on this site is actually worth or not!
What is Wondough?
For those who are unaware, here’s a brief explanation…
QUICK MONEY HACK
- Vindale Research - The biggest plus about Vindale Research is many of their surveys pay quite well. Each survey can pay you anywhere between .50 to $50. So, there is a good chance that you can earn good money from a single survey. The best part is that you get instant $2 FREE when you sign up for Vindale Research
Few more sites that require email confirmation on your end:
- Survey Junkie - Joining Survey Junkie is a no-brainer. Their surveys are short, easy, and you can pick and choose which surveys you want to take. The site pays up to $45 per Survey and has a 4-star rating on Trustpilot. Start earning now
- InboxDollars (US) orInboxPounds (UK) - Inbox Dollars makes it easy to earn money for taking polls, answering surveys (up to $35 per Survey), watching videos, reading emails, referring friends, playing games, shopping online, and lot more! Get a $5 sign-up bonus upon registration and successful activation. Join Now
- Swagbucks - I only heard good things about Swagbucks. A friend of mine made $60.00 plus this month, easy $5 - $6 a day watching funny videos on Swagbucks. I bet you'll love Swagbucks. Just like Inbox Dollars, Swagbucks also pays a $5 sign-up bonus upon email confirmation. Sign Up here.
You’ve probably already heard of , and Cashcrate, Wondough works on the similar terms.
It’s yet another reward site, that rewards its customers (in the form of ePoints) for performing simple tasks. ePoints are nothing but electronic currency which can be redeemed for Gift Cards from brands like Walmart, Amazon, and Starbucks!
They are a plenty of ways to accumulate ePoints, while using wondough apps like:
- Answering surveys,
- Visiting websites,
- Downloading videos,
- Installing apps,
- Following suggested connections on Twitter,
- Registering on the website and much more.
Sound pretty good, right?
Aren’t these tasks easy, isn’t it aah..mazing, to get paid for what we do daily?
It’s completely free to join and does not require any credit card information at any point of time. If you’re looking for an easy way to make money, then this is it!
How to Make Money with Wondough?
In simple, you can start making money, as soon as you sign-up for wondough.com.
Was that silly? Wait..here’s what I meant by that!
You’ll start off with – 80 wondough ePoints (usually 50 points) immediately after creating an account and taking the survey. Beyond that the money you can make on this site, totally depends upon the number of tasks you’ve completed.
The main dashboard displays mainly 4 categories:
- Surveys: You’ll get paid to take surveys. This section contains many surveys from 3rd party providers starting from 45 epoints. Based upon your profile, you’ll be offered surveys and you need to qualify for them in order to take those surveys.
- Coupons: You’ll get paid to complete offers that involve simple tasks like signing up for a website. Both free and paid offers are available in this section. By taking, free offers you can earn anywhere between 50-300 epoints. On the other hand, paid offers pay 300-1,000 epoints.
- Videos: In this section, you’ll come across a bulk of videos, and get paid to watch them
. Most of these videos run for a duration of 1-3 minutes and start with usually 1 epoint and go upto 500 epoints. The best part about videos, is you can run them on your system unattended and earn money on the go!
- Install: This section displays several apps. You’ll be able to earn points once you install them.
You will be able to quickly reach the cash out amount by completing a few of the higher paying free offers.
Each epoint is worth $0.1. Once you hit 300 points = $3, you’ll be able to cash out for an amazon gift card! Luckily they have several denominations available with the cheapest being $3 for 300 points.
Wondough is currently paying only in terms of Amazon Gift cards.
Pick from a wide variety of tasks ranging from quick surveys to watching videos- to earn gift cards…
Pretty sooner, they’re planning to issue gift cards sponsored by merchant brands with which you can purchase products from one of these particular brands once you successfully reach your payout!
The gift card will be delivered to you via email and be available under the “My gift cards” section of your account.
Rewards should arrive within 10 business days of cashing out.
That brings us to the end of this post…
when it comes to legitimacy, it turn out that Wondough is pretty legit!
That said, Wondough is not a get-rich scheme, its just another quick cash idea that will reward you with gift cards from popular brands. The minimum threshold limit of $3 makes it easy to reach quick payout!
Have fun, share your thoughts, and get rewarded with Wondough!