Blogging today is easier than ever before.
If you’re just starting out and you’re not entirely sure if you want to stick with blogging forever, you can choose to begin with one of the free blogging platforms such as Blogger, Tumblr, Typepad, WordPress. Signing up with these sites is free and easy. After deciding on your goals, it’s time to start a blog. Just as you have many reasons to blog, so do you have many ways to start a blog.
But, if you’re determinant, and want to turn your blog into a thriving business then I highly recommend you to go for a self-hosted WordPress blog, hosted on a high-speed, high-end support offered by a reliable hosting platform like Siteground!
You might want to know: Why I Always Suggest Siteground over Bluehost (or to that matter any other blogging platform)?
This is the path adopted by all the leading bloggers that make millions of dollars blogging.
Blogging has been my passion, ever since I graduated. But I never took action. I wonder where my blog had been if I had started sooner. I don’t want you to that same mistake. Stop procrastinating, live up to your dreams and start building your dream blog…. DO IT!
It takes no time to start and grow a successful, money-making blog. If I can do it, YOU can do it as well!
This post is carefully crafted for all those budding blogopreneurs, interested in starting their own self-hosted WordPress blog (ready to be turned into a profitable business) from scratch.
Folks! Let me assure you that, you don’t have to worry about the do’s and don’ts in blogging. I’ve already made the mistakes, found the success, learned what works and what doesn’t in the blogosphere. So, I believe I can easily guide you through the exact steps that lead to setting up a money-making blog in no time.
It covers everything you need to know about blogging – it dives into areas starting from “How to start a blog” to “Making Money Blogging” – so that you can employ them yourself for growing your blog!
QUICK MONEY HACK
- Vindale Research - The biggest plus about Vindale Research is many of their surveys pay quite well. Each survey can pay you anywhere between .50 to $50. So, there is a good chance that you can earn good money from a single survey. The best part is that you get instant $2 FREE when you sign up for Vindale Research
Few more sites that require email confirmation on your end:
- Survey Junkie - Joining Survey Junkie is a no-brainer. Their surveys are short, easy, and you can pick and choose which surveys you want to take. The site pays up to $45 per Survey and has a 4-star rating on Trustpilot. Start earning now
- InboxDollars (US) orInboxPounds (UK) - Inbox Dollars makes it easy to earn money for taking polls, answering surveys (up to $35 per Survey), watching videos, reading emails, referring friends, playing games, shopping online, and lot more! Get a $5 sign-up bonus upon registration and successful activation. Join Now
- Swagbucks - I only heard good things about Swagbucks. A friend of mine made $60.00 plus this month, easy $5 - $6 a day watching funny videos on Swagbucks. I bet you'll love Swagbucks. Just like Inbox Dollars, Swagbucks also pays a $5 sign-up bonus upon email confirmation. Sign Up here.
No more dilly-dallying, let’s proceed further!
Save this Pin to Pinterest! I bet you’ll not regret.
Here’s…How to Setup a Self-hosted WordPress Blog within your Budget
If you have come up with a niche and ready to get started, you can check to see if your domain name is available:
If you’re on a budget: I recommend you to go for a ‘Basic Bluehost Hosting Package‘ worth just $2.95/month (you also get a FREE domain name worth 15$, just by using the link). Even If your budget is modest, implementing that shouldn’t stop you from starting a money-making blog.
For your convenience and easier navigation, I’ve presented this post as a 7-step guide.
If you’ve been blogging for a while and pretty comfortable with the technical aspects of blogging, skip to the post, you’re interested in!
NOTE: You might come across several resources and tools (most of which are FREE), that helped make a full-time income from my blog. Don’t hesitate to adopt them for accelerating your own blogging business. If not now, you might definitely need them at a later juncture, so better take the leap right now and grow your blog at a faster pace and in the right direction.
Here’s my 7-step Ultimate Guide to Blogging, get started right here:
- The 4 Basic Principles of a Profitable Niche Selection
- Step-by-Step Guide to Start A Profitable Blog Under 15 Minutes!
- 10 Essential WordPress Plugins Sufficient Enough to Grow Your Site
- 10 Ways to Reduce Bounce Rate & Increase Blog Engagement
- 5-Step Formula List Building Strategy to Rapidly Grow Your Email List
- 10 Killer Ways to Drive Massive Traffic Even Without SEO
- 8 Effective Ways to Really Monetize Your blog
I know most people won’t be interested in reading lengthy posts. That’s where infographics come into the picture to simplify things. I agree Infographics are obviously more engaging than text-based blog posts. Visual content is always a big winner.
This infographic offers some great tips and suggestions for getting started and maintaining a successful blog. Check it out. Best of luck with your new blog!
Grab this infographic! I have provided the code for you below!
<img src=”https://www.hearmefolks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/blog.jpg” alt=”[Infographic] How to start a blog that makes money? Simplified! – An Infographic from HearMeFolks” rel=”dofollow” width=”100%” class=”infographic_embedder” /> Embedded from HearMeFolks
Feel free to share this infographic on your site.
Why You Should know – How to start a blog?
At times, you might really need someone, who has the formula, to take you by the hand and lead you to success.
Remember this proverb, ‘Fools are headstrong and do what they like; wise people take advice.’ So don’t be reluctant to take advice. There’s always something new to learn!
Take my assistance in setting up your WordPress blog from scratch…
If you’d love to set it up yourself, then…simply follow the above steps.
Just as you can’t expect a delicious recipe without proper ingredients, you can’t expect to start a blog and make money from it without knowing the key steps involved in it.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Don’t let your blog will be just another one in the cyberspace…Make it worthy & profitable.” quote=”It’s great to have a superb blog, but if you don’t give a proper start, your blog will be just another one in the cyberspace.” theme=”style5″]
So how do you use this post? Dip in and dip out, read it from the start from finish-it really doesn’t matter. All that matters is the infographic.
Input your thoughts and recommendations for the above article in the comments section. If you’re currently blogging, describe what you’re blogging about in one complete sentence below.