Never before on HearMeFolks…
My Income report is live for the first time. Wahoo! and, I’m excited about it! Yes, there’s something special to it and you’ll know about it in a while.
Many bloggers publish their income and traffic reports, to indicate their growth, keep a track of their performance and to publicize their brand. Heck yes, they are so motivating. Back then, I thought a bit different. For me, blogging is just like any other job and we don’t propagate our salaries in the real world. I never felt the necessity to publicize my income report all this while.
But, I finally decided to break the rule and follow the flock – guess why?
Firstly, On the request of a few of my email subscribers and,
Secondly, since I’ve crossed the most important milestone of my blogging career – I’m happy to announce that I’ve been making more than my 9-5 job. Holy cow!
For some, this might seem less. For me, this means a lot and definitely worth the little time I invested in blogging. I blog mostly part-time and spend just a few hours a week.
I thoroughly cherish the hard work I’ve put into building this blog since its inception. I’m super excited to share my latest income report for my audience who are still wondering whether it’s possible to make money from blogging. I hope this will break the stereotypes and open the gates for unlimited monetization avenues available in the internet world.
If you are thinking about starting a blog, this tutorial will help you start a profitable blog today. You can get started for just $3.95/mon on Siteground and also avail their free expert set up by hopping on their live chat. Here’s why I recommend Sitegorund.
I am really glad I took a chance and started a blog. I made more than $10,000 till date from blogging. That’s the best return on investment ever!
I officially launched this blog in the mid of February 2016 with just 10 posts!
I started off on a self-hosted WordPress platform and a premium theme but had no idea what I was doing. Back then, I was struggling to know the ins & outs of blogging. For 6 months, I struggled to make a considerable amount off my blog (Adsense earnings were meager). But, wait, I didn’t give up on it!
I kept pushing quality content and posted twice a week. I made every effort to reach my target audience on various social media platforms. I planned to monetize my blog as early as possible and earn blog income at some point, so I added Google Adsense to my website. As I expected, the earnings from Adsense advertising were pretty meager and I had to look for an alternative stream of income.
That’s when I decided to go for affiliate marketing, and I’m glad I chose it. I expected to make a lot from affiliate marketing, but it didn’t 😥 It didn’t take much time for me to realize that affiliate marketing takes time.
I could still vividly remember the excitement when I made my first affiliate commission (in August 2016), it was a $50 commission for recommending a Hostgator shared hosting plan!
It was a totally passive income (made that sale while I was asleep). The next morning I jumped out of my bed and ran around the house in ecstasy. That incident still flashes before my eyes till date.
They were just..”50 dollars?”
That sale opened up my eyes, I understood the potential of affiliate marketing and tried and tested every method available online to make MORE consistent affiliate income.
If you want to learn more about what’s included in this course…read my detailed review on these two best-selling courses
I bought this just 3 months back and it really helped with my email marketing and affiliate link CTRs. It helped me so much so that, I’ve seen a significant increase in affiliate income accounting from 6x more affiliate sales, all in under a month!
If you want to join me in this affiliate marketing success journey and make passive income. I’ve compiled a series of posts to help get started with affiliate marketing on the right foot from the very beginning.
JUNE Income Report 🙂
Here’s a complete breakdown of my Last month Income
JUNE ‘Highs and Lows’- 2 Tools + 3 Important Takeaways!
Facebook was my major source of traffic until January 2018. In April, Pinterest joined the bandwagon and started showing its tantrums too. I was making a good number of affiliate sales on both these platforms earlier and these algorithm changes were a tight slap on my income growth. Ever since the latest Pinterest update & Facebook algorithm change, I’ve been experiencing a huge slump in traffic and I had to pay for it. The holidays and summer added fuel to the fire.
If success has a secret sauce, its none other than traffic in blogging.
I’m currently working hard to combat the dip. I’m pretty much sure that this doesn’t last long and I’ll bounce back to my past glory.
This book covers all the steps Carly took to grow her blog reach with Pinterest doing manual pinning without any schedulers (like Tailwind or Buffer). She herself grew her Pageviews from 0 to 200k doing manual pinning, isn’t that unbelievable. I highly recommend it if you want to learn how she did it and how you can too!
What I’ve Learnt from My Mistakes:
- Maintain Absolute Consistency – Inconsistency was my partner and I had to pay for it. I took a 6-month long break in the month of June last year due to some personal reasons and I failed to reconcile. Coming back was terribly hard and I really felt the hit back.
- Eat, Sleep and Drink “Promotions” – It took a lot of time for me to realize the importance of promotions. I wasted a hell lot of time, staying stubborn. All you have to do is promote 80% of the time and write for the rest of the time.
- Don’t compare yourself with others – I think this should my #1 recommendation to newbie bloggers. This happens to many. Try not to compare yourself with others and shun your dreams if you haven’t achieved your goals. Everyone has their own means of achieving goals. While some prosper, some might not. Believe in yourself and leave the rest behind.
Do You Want to Make Money Blogging?
Anybody can start a blog and publish a few posts and maybe make a few bucks.
If you plan properly and implement the right strategies, you can easily make $1000 or more a month.
If you’d like to learn how to start and monetize a blog the right way, feel free to sign up for our free e-mail course below!
QUICK MONEY HACK
- Vindale Research - The biggest plus about Vindale Research is many of their surveys pay quite well. Each survey can pay you anywhere between .50 to $50. So, there is a good chance that you can earn good money from a single survey. The best part is that you get instant $2 FREE when you sign up for Vindale Research
Few more sites that require email confirmation on your end:
- Survey Junkie - Joining Survey Junkie is a no-brainer. Their surveys are short, easy, and you can pick and choose which surveys you want to take. The site pays up to $45 per Survey and has a 4-star rating on Trustpilot. Start earning now
- InboxDollars (US) orInboxPounds (UK) - Inbox Dollars makes it easy to earn money for taking polls, answering surveys (up to $35 per Survey), watching videos, reading emails, referring friends, playing games, shopping online, and lot more! Get a $5 sign-up bonus upon registration and successful activation. Join Now
- Swagbucks - I only heard good things about Swagbucks. A friend of mine made $60.00 plus this month, easy $5 - $6 a day watching funny videos on Swagbucks. I bet you'll love Swagbucks. Just like Inbox Dollars, Swagbucks also pays a $5 sign-up bonus upon email confirmation. Sign Up here.