Is FeetFinder Legit or Scam? Is FeetFinder Safe? If you have ever wanted to make money selling feet pics online, then this FeetFinder review couldn’t be more timely.
Today, I’ll be talking about one of the best online platforms for selling both pics and videos of your feet. This is a 100% legit pics marketplace that lets you make money from the comfort of your home easily.
FeetFinder is known for excellent customer support that goes out of its way to ensure your account starts and keeps earning.
I’m also taken by the site’s simple layout that’s easy to navigate including a dedicated blog that covers how to sell feet pics. But that’s my view of the site, read on to form your own opinion of FeetFinder.com.
This review of FeetFinder looks at the safety of the site, how it works, and most importantly, how to make money with your photos. I will also guide you on how to create an account and how to position yourself as a serious feet pics seller.
Let’s get started…
In This Article
- What is FeetFinder?
- Who is FeetFinder For?
- Is FeetFinder Safe?
- FeetFinder Review: Is FeetFinder Legit or Scam?
- Is FeetFinder Free?
- How Much is FeetFinder Premium?
- Is FeetFinder Premium Worth It?
- How to Get Started on FeetFinder?
- FeetFinder Login
- How to Make Money on FeetFinder?
- How Much Money Can You Make on FeetFinder?
- How Do FeetFinder Handle Sellers’ Payouts?
- Pros & Cons of the FeetFinder Website
- FeetFinder Seller Reviews
- Feet Finder – FAQs
- 1. Is FeetFinder a Legit Website?
- 2. Does FeetFinder have a Refund policy?
- 3. Who are the Buyers of Feet Content?
- Sites Similar to FeetFinder
- Can you Make Good Money on FeetFinder?
What is FeetFinder?
FeetFinder is a platform for those interested in both the buying and selling of exclusive pictures and videos of feet. It’s one of the incredible ways for making money passively.
This probably sounds too good to be true, right? Well, this is a legit social platform that also doubles up as a marketplace for feet lovers.
Buyers find this platform as a store for valuable pictures whereas sellers see FeetFinder as an opportunity for making good money trading their feet pictures.
This site is considered to be a fetish website since there are individuals who purchase these pictures so as to satisfy their sexual gratification. They express and satisfy their sexual fantasies by either worshiping or touching images of feet.
Who is FeetFinder For?
This platform is currently gaining popularity in the USA, UK, and Canada. So if you are a lady or a gentleman from either of these countries and have beautiful click-worthy feet, why not give it a try.
In addition to that, you must also be comfortable sharing your photos with the public.
Potential buyers can also opt to privately get in touch with sellers and request a specific pic. It’s, however, within your power as a seller to decide whether or not a specific buyer gets to subscribe to your profile.
Apart from feet fetishists, magazine publishers and feet model agencies are also potential buyers in the FeetFinder marketplace.
The company currently charges a 20% fee on all the sales of your photos. This amount is to cater to the transaction charges as well as data security.
Is FeetFinder Safe?
One commonly asked question for typical sites such as FeetFinder is whether or not such platforms are safe. So, if you ask me…
Is FeetFinder a trustworthy website?
The answer to this question is a firm yes! FeetFinder is a legit and safe website to start selling feet pics online and make money. Also, you can confidently open your account on FeetFinder without being distressed about any data breaches.
There is a verification process that is mandatory and kept in place to ensure that your personal details such as your phone number or personal email are kept safe.
Further, FeetFinder is also encrypted to make sure there’s no possibility of scammers leaking data from the company’s database. It uses Sitelock to stop traffic from bots and its payment methods are PCI compliant.
That being said, you also have an important role to play in ensuring the security of your data and avoiding possible scams.
Start by making sure to never reveal your contacts, sign-up details, or any other personal information shared with FeetFinder to anyone; not even your most lucrative buyer.
FeetFinder Review: Is FeetFinder Legit or Scam?
FeetFinder is an eCommerce website that has been in existence ever since 2016 and is almost dominating the market.
Yes, FeetFinder is 100% legit, safe, and is the only a few of its kind to approve only verified seller’s accounts. As I was conducting research on FeetFinder review, I came across real users’ testimonials averaging 4.8/5 stars on Trustpilot.
FeetFinder gets lots of praise for excellent customer care service, a team that is fast at delivering replies and answers to queries.
Moreover, the website has a strong social media appeal and promotes its content and users on its various social media handles.
S0, if you are interested in making money from selling custom pictures and videos, I highly suggest that you not only join FeetFinder but also create an account with other legit sites like Instafeet and Feetify.
Ensure that your accounts stay active to make more money and also connect with other sellers for winning insights.
Is FeetFinder Free?
Is FeetFinder Free for all? Buyers access the site for free but for sellers, there is a subscription fee of $2.99 per month. There is also an annual plan that goes for $24.99.
Initially, when FeetFinder first launched, it was free for both buyers and sellers. They, later on, came to learn that the quest for making money by selling foot pictures was growing rapidly with thousands of new users signing up to sell content on a daily basis.
Although a huge number of buyers were also signing up and purchasing content, the number of sellers still outdid that of the buyers. As a result, the company chose to charge the sellers rather than restricting the numbers of those who could join, post, and sell content.
How Much is FeetFinder Premium?
Currently, the platform is only free for buyers but as for sellers, there is a monthly subscription fee of $2.99 or $24.99 annually to be paid before being allowed to sell your content.
The latter plan lets you save over $10 which you would part with if you go with the monthly plan.
Is FeetFinder Premium Worth It?
The subscription fee is charged to ensure that only those sellers that are serious about making money out of their content are in the market.
In addition to that, rather than the company taking the money that has accumulated from the subscription fee, they use it in ways that benefit both the buyer and seller.
First off, this sum is used in designing a bigger marketing budget that attracts potential buyers on the internet. This way, the cost of marketing your products is off your table. How amazing is that!
For much better results, I’ll advise you later in the post on how to also promote your accounts on various social media accounts.
Secondly, your subscription fees go to weekly cash giveaways.
The company purchases content from users who are active on the platform, increasing the amount they make from selling feet pics to buyers. This implies that you can make money for the hours you spend on the site without counting direct sales.
For you to make a good earning from selling non-repulsive feet pictures and videos, you will need to be creative.
How to Get Started on FeetFinder?
Now that you know what FeetFinder entails, let me take you through steps to follow to get your feet pics gig started.
Step 1. Sign up for an account
Visit the FeetFinder homepage and click on sign-up to initiate the account creation process. You have the option of clicking on either a View/Buy Content or Sell Content button.
Click the latter, read the welcome instructions that display, and at the bottom of the message, click Continue to open the sign-up page.
Step 2. Verification of ID
This step is put in place for security purposes. Here, you will be required to take two photos, one is one of your any issued government IDs and the other is a selfie of you holding the same ID.
By doing this, the company is certain that all account owners are 18+ years of age. Any underage individual who tries opening an account won’t get verified!
Step 3: Complete your Profile
This is the last step in the registration process. Here, you are required to submit basic information. You will need to fill in your name, date of birth, age, and your email address.
After having created an account and it’s verified, you are now eligible to use the FeetFiner platform. To have access to your account, you will be required to submit the email address you used during the registration process and the password you set.
The email is useful in that, in case you have forgotten your password when trying to login into your account, the company will use the address to send you a link that will assist you in resetting the password.
How to Make Money on FeetFinder?
I am confident that by now you have already familiarised yourself with the registration process. However, before you start reaping the benefits of selling your feet images or videos on FeetFinder there are two more steps to consider.
Step 1. Upload your pictures and videos
You can choose to upload a picture or video so long as it falls under one of the categories listed by the company. These categories are:
- Nail polished feet
- High heels
- Dirty feet
To upload content, visit the website and click on the upload button. At first, all your pictures will be blurred. This is by design to guarantee buyers won’t be able to see your content not unless they purchase the package.
There’s also a restriction on the size and length of the pictures and videos you can upload: Your pic uploads should not exceed 1GB and videos should not be more than 10 minutes long.
Step 2. Consider upgrading your account
In order to access all the potential money-making streams of this website as a seller, you will need to have a premium account. You can opt to pay $2.99 every month or an annual subscription fee of $24.99.
Premium sellers with huge social media also stand a chance of becoming featured models (known as “Featured model”) on FeetFinder.
How Much Money Can You Make on FeetFinder?
The average price for a pic goes for $22 and $19 for a video. That’s according to this FeetFinder blog post, which also notes some sellers have made over $30k to date!
The lowest rate for selling pretty feet images is $5 but you can raise the price to whatever amount the buyer is willing to pay.
For example, a handful of models have been reported to have earned up to $100 dollars per picture.
An important aspect that will help in determining the price per image is the number of followers you have on both your FeetFinder account and other social media accounts such as Instagram or Facebook. The more followers you have, the higher your pricing can go.
That’s not all, more followers mean more people to recommend the site to.
Why is this important? Let’s discuss how you can make money via the FeetFinder referral program.
When you complete your sign-in process, you are issued a referral link. It’s up to you to decide where to share your link. This is where your social media friends come in handy.
By doing just that, you’ll earn 10% of any sales they make on the site, for life, provided they sign up using your site.
One thing I like about the referral program is that the 10% is not charged from the seller’s earnings but rather from the company’s fee. This means that your seller friend keeps his/her 80% of her sales.
How Do FeetFinder Handle Sellers’ Payouts?
These companies are extremely secure and are trusted by models for they have been managing millions in payouts all over the globe.
Your location determines which of the two companies to use. Users located in the US have their transactions handled by Segpay while users outside the States have their money flow handled by Paxum. Both companies have a feature that allows FeetFinder sellers to track their sales.
Unfortunately, the company does not partner with cash apps such as CashApp and Paypal. Reason is that most mainstream online payment platforms terminate any account that either receives or sends money from fetish websites.
Pros & Cons of the FeetFinder Website
Pros of FeetFinder
- The company facilitates most of the advertising process: Out of the 20% commission that the company charges, some of the money is used in boosting the marketing budget so as to attract new buyers.
- Cash giveaways: These giveaways take place once a week. FeetFinder searches for an active seller who also happens to interact with them on their social media handles and purchase some of their content.
- Total transparency: The company does not have any hidden servicing or processing fees. It ONLY charges a 20% commission on every sale.
- 14- days trial for sellers: Although you must pay a subscription before you start selling, you have a 14-day window to try out the platform. If it pleases you well, and good. If on the other hand it doesn’t, you can cancel your subscription and get a full refund.
- Complete control: Users can open and close a FeetFinder account anytime.
- Marvelous reviews: FeetFinder has a 4.8-star rating on Trustpilot. Although, like any other business, the company also has a good number of negative complaints. Most are reviews from sellers who are not patient enough to wait to start making meaningful sales.
Also, the service responds quickly to any negative experiences posted on Trustpilot. They even offer to assist new sellers having trouble getting started by sending tips to their emails.
Cons of FeetFinder
- Limited to only the west: Currently, FeetFinder is only verifying accounts from the US, Canada, Europe, and Australia.
- Monthly subscription fee: Spending money before you even start earning is a very tough call to make. Apart from the 20% commission on all sales, sellers have to pay a monthly subscription fee of $2.99 or an annual fee of $24.99 to keep their accounts active.
- ID verification: Even though the company won’t disclose your ID details to anyone, you need to take a selfie holding a government-issued ID. Not everyone is okay with this.
- There’s no FeetFinder App: Unfortunately, FeetFinder has no app in either Google Play Store or Apple App store. The existence of such an app would have simplified the money-making process since uploading content would be fast compared to when using a website. However, the company says it is ready to launch an app the moment “fetish” sites are allowed to by Apple and Google.
FeetFinder Seller Reviews
As you surf the internet, you will come across plenty of reviews on the likes of Reddit that claim FeetFinder to be legit. Also, leading review platforms like Trustpilot have given FeetFinder a 4.8-star rating from over 600 user reviews.
Here, you will come across new sellers who had trouble with settling their accounts and their issues were resolved in a blink of an eye. Also, some of these sellers praise the site’s layout claiming that it makes uploading and navigating the website easy.
FeetFinder User Reviews
Above are just three of the hundreds of FeetFinder reviews on Trustpilot that prove the legitimacy of the company with users talking being satisfied by the site’s customer care team.
Apart from the usual accolades, the above reviews raise some concerns about FeetFinder.
One user alludes to receiving ‘nonsense’ messages from other users. They recommend FeetFinder to charge 50 cents for sending messages, which I must say is not uncommon on these kinds of platforms.
Another buyer laments that buyers with low ratings are less likely to make buys. They suggest having a way to filter buyers based on their ratings. That said, they all agree that the site is trusted, legit, and that it pays creators as advertised.
Why stop at reviews? Check out this thriving feet seller community on Reddit for ideas on how to customize your pics to fetch high prices.
Feet Finder – FAQs
1. Is FeetFinder a Legit Website?
Yes, FeetFinder is 100% legit and safe with a 4.8/5 rating on TrustPilot, it is among the very few foot fetish sites where you can buy and sell videos and images of feet at a good price.
Up to date, there are no serious allegations that have been raised challenging the legitimacy of the platform. Creators are paid on time with the company charging you 20% of your sales for the service.
2. Does FeetFinder have a Refund policy?
Unless the transaction in question has to do with fraud, the company does not agree to refunds. If a buyer tries to chargeback, his/her account will be terminated immediately.
For security purposes, Segpay, one of the company’s trusted Payouts partners, allows the FeetFinder company to see the user’s card, home address, and name.
If the user attempts to chargeback, through the help of the Segpay compliance department, his/her email and card are blocked and banned from future purchases.
3. Who are the Buyers of Feet Content?
- Feet picture collectors: These are the kind of people with a passion for collecting different kinds of pictures and storing them as valuables.
- Advertisers: These are brands that purchase these images and videos for their advertisement campaigns. They will use them to advertise their nail polishes, footwear, cosmetics, anklets, or any other products that are worn or applied on feet.
- Bloggers: Web content creators who blog about feet, shoes, health, and so on source feet pics from sites like FeetFinder.
- Feet fetishists: These are buyers who buy feet content for sexual gratification.
- Feet model agencies: Such agencies often purchase feet images from candidates who have the right foot features for different marketing campaigns.
- Newspaper or magazine publishers: Be it news or publishing houses, there is always a market for amazing feet pics that can make the covers.
Sites Similar to FeetFinder
- Feetify Platform – Over 172k active members with feet pics going for up to $100 apiece.
- Instafeet Site – This is one of the oldest players in the industry with a pic selling for up to $100.
- OnlyFans Portal – One of the most popular subscription-only sites for feet models and celebs. Pics and videos on OnlyFans can make you $100 in hours easily.
- Stock photo sites -- Examples of such websites are: Shutterstock and iStockPhoto.com
- Social media – Popular interactive places where people sell and promote their feet images and videos. Try selling on Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, and Whatsapp
- Ecommerce platforms -- These are sites where creators, promoters, and consumers meet. Etsy and eBay are good examples of such places.
- Best Apps for selling feet pics
Can you Make Good Money on FeetFinder?
The answer is yes! And the best way to achieve such a goal is to join FeetFinder and promote your account on your other social accounts.
I believe that after having read the above FeetFinder Review, you are now satisfied that this is not a fraud website but a rather legit marketplace for the buying and selling of feet images and videos.
So if you are certain that you have very nice feet and a good number of followers on social media, give it a try. I assure you, this could turn out to be your best passive job. I look forward to hearing about your experience as a foot model in the comments.
Hey Folks, thanks for stopping by my blog!
I’m Swati. I’m a mom, side hustler, full-time blogger and a millennial work-at-home expert featured on Forbes, CEO Blog Nation, Referral Rock, Vital Dollar, and Databox blog. I embarked on this impeccable journey to expose my online monetary experiences and help you all earn money from home. Come join my make money revolution and attain financial freedom – it’s not as hard as you think!